DAAFF would like to acknowledge our supporters, both friends and businesses, who believe in our foundation, and who have watched our fair grow over the last decade. Some of you have championed the Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair since its humble beginnings back in 2007!
You have played a significant role in celebrating and growing this exciting annual event and because of your dedication and commitment we would like to offer you an exclusive opportunity.
Only a select group of individuals and organisations are being offered the opportunity to become a daafCHAMP. Recognition as a daafCHAMP involves a tax deductible contribution of $5,000 each year, for three years ($15,000 total commitment).
There are limited vacancies (30 places only).
Supporting DAAFF at this level allows the DAAF Foundation to confidently broaden its reach and continue to provide new platforms to promote Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander art. We asking you to join us in supporting the economic development of community Art Centres as they strive for self-sustainability and prosperous future.
In recognition of your support DAAFF will offer the opportunity to:
- Personalised email up-dates, including exclusive news & special offers
- Written daafCHAMPS acknowledgement in DAAF Program and on website
- Invitation (+ guest) to DAAF Breakfast & Bump-in with Art Centres & Arts Workers at Darwin Convention Centre. This will offer you the exclusive opportunity to see the artworks as they are unpacked by their Art Centres!
- Four VIP invitations to DAAF’s Opening Night Preview at the Darwin Convention Centre
- Invitation (+ guest) to our Supporter Cocktail function with the DAAF Chair, Board Directors and Executive Director after the VIP Opening Ceremony
- VIP seating for four people to attend ‘From Country to Couture’ – the DAAFF Fashion Show