Registrations for the 2019 Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair have closed.
If you have any queries about participating in the 2019 Fair, please contact Mandy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in participating in the 13th Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair. You must be an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander owned community Art Centre to apply. You will need to gather the following items in preparation for submitting your registration:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Currency for Public Liability
- Social media handles for your Art Centre (eg. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- A 50 word blurb summarising your Art Centre
- Your Art Centre Logo – This must be high resolution suitable for publication (minimum size: 1000 pixels width and/or height)
- 1 x image of country OR artist working on country (minimum size: 1000 pixels width and/or height.Image must not have been submitted in past DAAF registrations)
- 1 x image of your Featured Artist (minimum size: 1000 pixels width and/or height. Image must not have been submitted in past DAAF registrations)
- A 50 word blurb summarising your Featured Artist 1 x image of an artwork by your Featured Artist that will be for sale at the Art Fair* (minimum size: 1000 pixels width and/or height. Image must not have been submitted in past DAAF registrations)
- 1 x image of artwork that will be for sale at the Art Fair* (minimum size: 1000 pixels width and/or height. Image must not have been submitted in past DAAF registrations)
* Please supply artist full name, title, year, dimensions and medium of artwork. If not possible to feature artwork for sale, please choose a piece that is indicative of artwork for sale by your artist and Art Centre.
2019 Art Centre Registration Requirements
Please review these application requirements before proceeding.
1. Your booth is not secured until the application is finalised and payment has been made.
2. Photos supplied:
A crucial and central role of DAAF is to market extensively in the lead up to the Fair using the material supplied in this registration form. DAAF promotes your Art Centre through social media, TV, art and tourism magazines, bus and taxi advertisements, newspapers and more! The quality of your registration submission makes a huge difference in the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, and ensures that we have best opportunity to promote your Art Centre! We really appreciate the time you spend choosing and uploading images. Please make sure that:
- Size requirements are met (minimum size: 1000 pixels width and/or height)
- New images are provided that have not previously used in other DAAF submissions.
- See our image preparation guide for more info
3. All Art Centre, artist and artwork information must be correct and complete.
Please avoid using text (no TBA or TBCs!) or place holding images. If these requirements are not met you may need to resubmit your application.
Contact us if you need more info or help in preparing your submission.
Thank you from the DAAFF team!
Image Supply Info
To find out the file size and dimensions of an image that is stored on your computer:
1. Open the file where the image is saved.
2. Place your cursor over the image icon, and right-click on PC or Ctrl-click on Mac.
3. Choose Properties on a PC or Get Info on a Mac.
4. Click the Details tab on a PC or More Info on a Mac
5. On PC Scroll down to the:
Image section – To view the image dimensions (should be above 1000 x 1000 pixels)
File section – To view the image file size.
On Mac see Dimensions (will be in pixels and should be above 1000 x 1000)
What if my image is too small?
Unfortunately we can not accept smaller images because we won’t be able to use them in DAAF’s promotions. You may need to find the original file or source a new image.
Use the form on this page to send us a message. We’ll get back to you ASAP.